Sunday, January 16, 2011

Hair

I was watching Zombieland today (great movie by the way) and I LOVE Emma Stone's look. Check out her Nylon TV photoshoot. Thus, I'm getting the bang itch. That's when I start wondering if I should have bangs again. They seem to be uber hit or miss with me. I think it's miss most of the time. Sometimes it looks good and sometimes it's downright hideous where I snip away for days trying to fix it.



Although then I really look at Emma Stone's style and think 1) Emma Stone has a different face shape than me so the bangs suit her 2)She wears a lot of dark eyeliner and eyeshadow. For the most part, I only wear eyeliner. And I hate bangs when I have them and I hate having short hair. So maybe I'll just leave my hair alone for now...

A nice rambling pointless entry for today.

No comments:

Post a Comment