Wednesday, December 22, 2010

random ramblings

1. I don't have the attention span to knit anymore :(

2. The Body Shop is still having their bag event! Buy a $5 bag and whatever you can fit in that bag is 50% off. It doesn't apply to gift sets which I found out at the counter... but I ended up getting $47 worth of stuff. Got myself a Seaweed Ionic Clay Mask and a giant tub of Brazil Nut body butter. Love body butter.

3. Lululemon is doing a voluntary bag recall as their bags may have elevated levels of lead. Click here for more details.

4. Christmas in the mail!! I got sample pens, my LA Minerals makeup, makeup brushes I got on ebay, and my dvds from Rogers. On a side note, LA Minerals customer service is AWESOME. I know I ramble about them a lot (and they don't even know me) but I'm so happy to find a product that works well with my skin. There was an issue where I had to pay additional tax as they had the wrong price on my package. They actually made the effort to call Canadian Customs to sort it out. I still had to mail in the refund form that came from Customs but I'm impressed they made the effort to help me out.

5. I found a worm in my mandarin orange. I find the need to break my oranges in half now to make sure there isn't anything there. And microbiology has taught me that there is truth behind my fear of mold; it is possible to inhale the spores and have them enter your lungs. I am ridiculously paranoid.

No comments:

Post a Comment