Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Random Ramblings Dec.29

1. I FINALLY learned how to purl using this video. Now I am currently attempting the basket weave scarf with success!

2. Sometime ago in BC, there was a youtube video that was uploaded where 3 white guys were fighting with a black guy. Some called it a hate crime. I heard somewhere that the black guy started the fight. The judge gave this sentencing. Regardless of whether it's a hate crime or not, wtf. The contrast between Canada and US in regards to punishment is insane.

3. Jersey Shore kids jamming out to Indian music.

4. If you have nothing to do, check out the movie A Scanner Darkly. It's created in a way I've never seen. I forgot about this movie till I saw Winona Ryder on TV the other day.

5. I went to the mall to get shoe paddings for my boots and ended up jeans shopping! It wasn't even that good of a deal but my logic was I needed to buy skinny jeans and jeggings to suit my new boots hah. Bluenotes was having their buy one get one 50% off sale on jeans. I also got my bf a vest for $5.

6. Rumor has it that the code: Bubbles, will get you free shipping to MAC Cosmetics till Jan 2 2011.

No comments:

Post a Comment