Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Random Ramblings Dec.28

1. I bought boots yesterday! I got these Roberto Vianna suede boots and these leather ALDO boots. They ended up costing me around $100 in total. WIN. I thought I was going to buy one pair of boots for $100. But this should be interesting as the website said they'll be delivering to my house from the closest mall, and that mall said they were out of my size.

2. Yesterday I read this heartbreaking story of a Filipina woman who came to Canada 3 years ago and worked 3 jobs to get the rest of her family here. However, when her family got to the airport in the Phillippines, they found out the travel agency had cancelled their tickets, pocketed their money, and took off. But I woke up this morning to find out miracles do exist.

3. My friend told me about a local girl who sells knitted scarves. Her webiste is isntthatknit.com. Takes awhile to knit scarves. I'd sell mine too except the only thing I know to knit is the basic knit. But I'm happy giving mine away to family and friends.

4. My boyfriend bought an Xbox 360 from Toys R Us yesterday. He got the 4GB system and a Fable game for $147 (I think).

5.MorenaBarbee is doing a giveaway for Napoleon Perdis Smokes Signal Palette giveaway. Ends Jan 1 2011.

6. "Like" Hard Candy on facebook and they will do a giveaway when they reach 10,000 fans.

No comments:

Post a Comment