Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Contests

It has been a hectic week. But I did get my LA Minerals makeup finally! Woot woot. I will review that at the end of the week while I play around with the colours and see how my skin reacts to it. Anyway, some contests

1. Purdy's is giving you a chance to win chocolate for a year. How fantastic would that be? That would be my dream win. Fill out a short survey on what they should do for their special edition gold box then fill out a ballot. One person/entry. Ends Oct 31,2010. Enter Here

2. Red Cross is participating in World First Aid Day with a contest. They are giving you a chance to win a bunch of Nexcare first aid stuff. These are monthly prizes. One try per person/entry/household/day. Ends Nov 30, 2010. Enter Here

3. Tribute.ca is giving you a chance to win a romantic dinner and evening at a local hotel for two or $1000 cash. Ends Oct.7,2010. I'm guessing 1 entry/person. Can't find the rules for that. Enter Here

No comments:

Post a Comment