Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Why I hate Revlon

I am done with Revlon. I was so frustrated this morning while doing my makeup that I have decided I'm never going to buy Revlon products again. Why? Here is my history.

1. Revlon Eyelash curler- Was so large it did not reach the base of my lashes. Did not have this issue with any other eyelash curlers I've bought.

2. Revlon 1875 hairdryer- Shuts off in less than 2 min because it overheats. What good is a hairdryer to me if I can't dry my hair?

3. Revlon eyebrow kit- My mom gave this to me because she just wanted the scissors. I tried the dark brown and it had earthy red undertones which was obvious against my brunette eyebrows. If I wanted red, I would've chosen red. Brown should be brown.

4. Revlon eyeliner pen- You know the saying the straw that broke the camel's back? This is the last straw. This eyeliner pen is horrible. The colour's weak. The felt tip's too large. It's bulky. It took me forever to do my eyeliner this morning. And all that effort didn't matter because it smudged when my boyfriend made me laugh. How does that even happen?

That's it. I'm done with Revlon.

No comments:

Post a Comment