Friday, August 6, 2010

Water

I love water. I don't know why, but I am thirsty all the time. Water quenches my thirst moreso than any other liquid in the world. Juices make me more thirsty. I don't usually drink pop because I think about all the sugar on my teeth. I tend to avoid caffeinated products because it works like a diuretic on me, makes me breakout, and hurts my stomach. I drink water like there's no tomorrow. I probably drink about 8-10 cups of water a day. Therefore, I think water is why I am the size I am. I don't excercise (as much as I tell myself I should for health's sake). I have a huge sweet tooth so I give into my cravings everyday (mmmmm chocolate and ice cream). I eat a lot of carbs. I was a chubby kid. I'm 20 pounds less than I was in elementary school.

I've been pondering this a lot lately and I have concluded this: water is the miracle behind my body.

Although I've been thinking about green tea lately. We'll see how that goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment