Sunday, August 15, 2010

Summer Makeup, Revlon eyeliner & Maybelline eyeliner review

I enjoy neutral shimmery tones and bronzer for summer. I actually do also use this look during the winter as well to add more colour to my face. But I tend to just put eyeliner on the top lids for a more natural look. It's fairly easy to do if you don't have much time.


iwanted2c1video


In other news, my L'Oreal Lineur Intense liquid liner ran out. I went to THREE stores and they were all sold out! My boyfriend finally convinced me to try a different liquid liner because he didn't want to follow me around anymore. I've never tried a different brand. I ended up getting Revlon ColorStay Liquid Eye Pen. I used it today and it's HUNKS OF JUNKS. Why?

-it was like using a marker on my eyes.. and the marker was running out
-the colour's not strong
-the felt tip is too big

Not impressed at all. And it cost $10! I'll suck it up for now since I have nothing else to work with but it's crap. I hate it.

I also bought Maybelline Line Express Eyeliner in Brownish Black. Wanted something for my waterline when I play around with brown makeup. The colour is decent (although not as dark brown as I'd hoped) but gets the job done. It also stays on my waterline. Sold. I'm very pleased with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment