Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Summer Hair Challenge

Nomoredirtylooks.com is doing a Summer Hair Challenge. I debated about posting this because I wasn't planning on doing it. But it's been a few days since I read about it, and it's still tugging at me, so here it is.

Summer Hair Challenge

I, for one, am not a chemical conscious person. I love my beauty products. Yet, there's a curious side of me that wants to try out their Summer Hair Challenge to see what'll happen to my hair. My sister's a vegetarian and uses natural products. When she had waist long hair, it was smooth and shiny. My hair looks like that...after I straighten it and add hair products. These days I use 1-4 products depending on my mood. So I'd like to give this a try.

Ends Aug 13 if you want to submit your photo.

No comments:

Post a Comment