Sunday, August 22, 2010

Mistura Beauty Solutions

I was watching Dragon's Den today and my bf's mom mentioned she saw this all in one beauty product idea that was pitched on the show. I searched around online for a bit and found it.



Mistura Beauty Solutions

Quoting Commodus from the movie Gladiator, "It vexes me. I'm terribly vexed." How is it possible that this product can match a range of different skin tones? As you see in the video, she puts it on Caucasian skin and East Indian (I'm guessing?) skin and it suits them. It's a foundation, concealer, bronzer, blush, eyeshadow, and lipstick in one. I checked out the reviews on Makeupalley.com show different reviews. I'm seriously considering buying the travel kit to try it out. It's not hard to imagine the benefit of using this.

I'm quite intrigued.

1 comment:

  1. Yeah, my boyfriend loves this show and told me about this product. I was also considering of trying it out, actually. It seems quite magical, but I don't know if there are too many flaws on my face to begin with for the product to actually cover anything :S

    ReplyDelete