Monday, August 16, 2010

Maybelline New York Expert Wear Shadow Quads

When I was looking at eyeshadows one day, I decided to try out Maybelline New York Expert Wear Shadow Quads. I vaguely remember a youtuber by the name of xteeener recommending it. I ended up going with Natural Smokes instead of Chai Latte because I already had an Annabelle trio with similar colours. I personally like it. The colours suit my skintone and show up decently on my eyes. This is the eyeshadow I tend to grab when I have to get ready for my clinicals. I just sweep the lid colour over my eyes and I'm good to go. I like the quad because you can do a casual look and/or build up to a more dramatic night-out look with just one case.

Here's a look that xteeener does with the chai latte quad

xteeener

Here's a look with the natural smokes quad with bebexo

bebexo

No comments:

Post a Comment