Friday, August 27, 2010

Buff'd Cosmetics

I'm eagerly anticipating my LA Minerals makeup showing up at my front door. Although AFTER I ordered, I realized I could've chosen foundation for oily skin. I ended up getting a foundation that's medium to normal coverage. But we'll see; it may work out. Anyway, I digress.

While I was looking through their blog reviews page, I found this blog called blingn' & bloggin'. There I discovered a mineral makeup company called Buff'd Cosmetics. And I'm completely dumbfounded.

There was a similar company in Canada??? In my beautiful province of British Columbia?? Geez.

Had I know this, I might've considered them! It's just easier and faster to receive things from Canada as opposed to the states! It's based out of Prince George, BC. They have so many shades to choose from! They also sell samples of their products ($1.75) but they come in baggies. Shipping's a bit dodgy because it depends on how much you order. There's an array of different makeup such as foundation, blush, bronzer, etc. It's an interesting site to check out. If LA Minerals doesn't work out for me, I might try them.

No comments:

Post a Comment