Saturday, August 7, 2010

Beauty Treats Mineral Compact Powder Review

When I went to the Philippines, a makeup artist at the department store recommended Beauty Treats Mineral Compact Powder. She helped me find the right shade for my face. I'm always too much of a wimp to talk to makeup artists to help me out so I was thrilled to find something that matched my skin tone. Also, I suspect that maybe because I have Japanese Filipino skin tones that it's hard for me to find something that matches well. It gave me a nice glowy look. I also liked that it was mineral makeup so it would work well with absorbing my oily skin. But I was wrong. If anything, it made my skin more oily. And it also made my skin breakout every time I used it. I'm pretty disappointed. Now I have to go find another powder.

1 comment:

  1. Sad to hear what happened to your skin after using the powder. I’m using the same powder and it works great for me.
    xo,
    ~Pauline @Kallony

    ReplyDelete