Monday, July 5, 2010

Tanners, Mascaras, and makeup review site

I've always wanted to try self tanners but I don't know if I want to make the effort to apply it all over my body. I don't even use lotion all over my body. I'd like to try to get a nice summer glow though. Vancouver makes it kind of hard to achieve that. Canadian Living tested out some of the tanners out there and gave their reviews on each one. So I may consider this.
Canadian Living Self-Tanners

I'm also on the forever search for the perfect mascara. I'm starting to think it doesn't exist. However, I've been using L'Oreal Voluminous for years so that's the best one I've found so far. Canadian Living has also tested out the mascaras out there and gave their reviews.
Canadian Living 17 Fabulous Mascaras

If you want more reviews on a particular makeup product, you should check out
Makeupalley.com. It's a great website for personal reviews on makeup.

No comments:

Post a Comment