Saturday, July 24, 2010

Daily Routine

Since I have all the free time in the world, here is what my daily beauty routine involves. I have a feeling this will change once school starts. Maybe this is why it takes me effing forever to get ready

Morning
Shampoo: Tre Semme Natural - does a great job removing oil and residue from my hair
Conditioner: I jump back and forth with 3 conditioners. I find all of them does a great job reducing frizz
1) Dove Intense Repair
2) Tre Semme Natural
3) Cream Silk Damage Control (Got this in the Philippines. Don't think they sell it here...)

Face:
Spectro Jel Blemish-Prone Skin, Fragrance Free
Oil of Olay Complete All Day UV Moisturizer (SPF 15) for combination/oily skin

Makeup: I switch around everything but I always use L'Oreal Voluminous Mascara & L'Oreal Lineur Intense Felt Tip Liquid Eyeliner. I have a bad habit chewing on my lips so I usually use Bonne Bell lipbalms

Hair:
Loreal Elseve Dry out Re-Nutrition Fluid Leave in Day-I really really really wish they would bring this L'Oreal line to Canada. I got this in the Philippines
Chi Silk Infusion-Best product ever. Leaves my hair silky, soft, and frizz-free
Flat Iron- Avanti 1" or Solia Wet to Dry 1"
Pantene Pro-V Detangling Light Conditioning Spray for after I straigthen my hair. I like to think it helps to remoisturize my hair
Shiseido Tsubaki Treatment- once a week- got from Japan... once again, another line I wish they'd bring to Canada

Evening
Face:
Spectro Jel Blemish-Prone Skin, Fragrance Free
Nivea Gentle Toner for Dry/Sensitive Skin- removes excess dirt and makeup
StayClear® Vanishing Acne Treatment Cream BP Plus-5% Benzyoyl Peroxide

2 comments:

  1. Do you put on makeup every morning? :S

    I find it takes me at least half an hour in the morning to get ready and that's without putting on makeup. I'm just talking about brushing my teeth and getting changed.... And of course, curling back to bed before my mother screams at me to get up for school.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know what it is either.. everything just seems to go slow lol

    ReplyDelete