Wednesday, June 30, 2010

My Dream Shoes

Every time I walk by Joneve, I see these beautiful black Steve Madden heels (Steve Madden Caryssa). I hope they go on sale. It's $125 at Joneve. I can't afford them. They're so high. I don't even know I can walk in them...but i'm willing to try haha. My bf doesn't think they're that nice but for some reason, I have fallen in love with these shoes. I'm not even that much of a shoe person.


Oh, plus side. If you sign up for the Joneve Newsletter, you also sign up for a chance to win a $100 gift card. That would be super. Then I'll be able to afford those shoes!

*edit*

Okay I've come up with a plan. Joneve frequently has a buy 1 get one 1/2 off (or 40% off sale), so when fall comes around, I'm going to buy rainboots AND the shoes. This is banking on the fact that the shoes will still be there.

I've also wandered onto the Sterling website since they seem to sell the same shoes and found out when you sign up for the Sterling Newsletter, they also enter you for a chance to win $100 giftcard.

No comments:

Post a Comment